A 60-year history of Chuoh Pack Industry since the company's founding.
- MayEstablished in Arimatsu-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi Prefecture (now Midori-ku, Nagoya)
- FebruaryHead Office and Head Office Plant relocated to current address
- AprilChuoh Kosan Co., Ltd. established (now a consolidated subsidiary)
- MarchNew Nishio Plant established
- DecemberStock listed on the Second Section of the Nagoya Stock Exchange
- NovemberHong Kong Chuoh Pack Industry Co., Ltd. established
- AprilChuoh Container Co., Ltd. established (now a consolidated subsidiary)
- OctoberJoint venture MC Pack (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. established in Malaysia
- AprilCapital participation by Toyota Motor Corporation (largest shareholder)
- AprilKanto Office and Kyushu Office established
- JulyCapital participation and joint venture launched in China with Max Top Industry (H.K.) Ltd. (now an affiliate company)
- OctoberISO 14001 certification acquired
- AprilISO 9001 certification acquired
- OctoberBasic business alliance agreement signed with Dynapac Co., Ltd.
- NovemberChemical-Product Operations (Capsheet*) launched
- *Capsheet is a registered trademark for bubble wrap from Chuoh Pack Industry.
- NovemberProduction center established in the city of Dongguan
in Guangdong Province, China, through a joint-venture tie-up
- JulyKanto Office relocated to Fukushima City, Fukushima Prefecture (Name change: Kanto Tohoku Office)
Electronic Disclosure Notices
- ○ Statutory Notices
Statutory notices from Chuoh Pack Industry Co., Ltd. may be viewed through the electronic disclosure service operated by Pronexus Inc.
[ Pronexus Inc. ]
- ○ Public Announcement of Financial Statements
In accordance with provisions of the Companies Act Article 440 (4) rescinding the obligation to provide financial notices for the companies offered by securities companies, Chuoh Pack Industry Co., Ltd. no longer posts these notices.However, our securities reports can be viewed using the Electronic Disclosure System operated by the Financial Services Agency.
[ EDINET Electronic Disclosure System ]